Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Good Day to be Born

Apparently August 17 is a GREAT day to be born (not as good as August 2, but still pretty good). So here are my birthday shout outs for the day:

Birthday Number One
I must first start with Chase Taylor Pillers. My most favorite baby boy born in August 2010. Chase's mommy and I are good friends and we were just CERTAIN Chase was going to be a Charlotte. We were wrong and that doesn't make me love him any less! (Though I'm going to have to rethink the tea rooms and pedicures for Aunt Wennie bonding experiences!)

A bit of Chase:

He likes to stick his tongue out!

Him and his buddy JJ

A little more recent (I had to shamelessly steal this off Britt's facebook page because his daddy is in the Air Force and they travel a lot, so I don't have a whole lot of pictures of him...I will work on that this year!)
Birthday Number Two
My darling cousin Ryan turned 34 today! We were not close growing up, however in the last few years we have learned that we think entirely too much alike and when together are a force to be reckoned with (which is scary, especially at funerals). There have many many days in the last couple of years that I don't know what I would have done without Ryan-Cousin!
Birthday Number Three
My beautiful Junior League friend Erin also shares this particular birthday. We only met last spring, but I am so so glad to have her in my life!

Birthday Number Four
Last, but certainly not least I must give a birthday shout out to this man (photo shamelessly stolen from his Twitter):

That's right: Mr. Donnie Wahlberg shares this awesome birthday (and birth-month) as well. Favorite New Kid on the Block from WAY back, the most positive individual on earth, Twitter addict and the sexiest cop on tv these days (seriously, watch Blue Bloods, awesome show, awesome cast, Fridays at 9 on CBS!). Mr. Wahlberg is celebrating the second anniversary of his 40th birthday, and I must say, he looks just pretty darn good for this age!

So to you all I hope you had a wonderful birthday today! August pretty much is the best month to be born in! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment