Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day One

Ten Days: Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now. (Names not included)


1. You are my favorite person. I love and worry about you like you were my own child. My main worry is that you have such high expectations of yourself that you will not reach your dreams because you feel like you could do better than your dreams. I pray that you allow yourself to chase your dreams and know that they are what is best for YOU, not everyone around you.
 
2. You believe in me when I don't. You see the good in me when I don't. You know exactly what to say not only to make me feel better when I'm upset, but the right thing to frustrate the dickens out of me and challenge me. I can't believe the short amount of time that I've known you, but can't imagine life without you.
 
3. I am at peace with you. I want the best for you, but I don't know if you are trying to attain that for yourself and I pray that you do. I would not change a moment of the time I have spent with you and am thankful for all the laughter and each tear you caused; you made me the person that I am today.
 
4. You are my best friend. Hands down. We had a few rough patches, but you know me better than I know myself most days. I cannot imagine my life without you and going just a few days without communicating in some way just seems unnatural. I can see us at 90 in the nursing home still trying to figure out the gossip about old Gert and Homer and what they are up to! Nothing can stop us when we put our heads (and stubborn streaks) together.
 
5. Where do I start with you? You frustrate me more than anyone on the face of the planet. You don't listen to what you say; your words don't match your actions, your actions don't match your words, your words don't match each other and neither do your actions. Most days I want to ring your neck. But I love you and I can't help it. I have for too long to stop now. I don't know that you get me any more than the others, but I certainly get you better than most in your life. I just pray that you'll figure yourself out one of these days. If you do who knows what the future might hold?
 
6. I would not be who I am without you. Not only did you shape me into the leader that I am, you also started my spiritual walk and for that I am beyond grateful. As I have gotten older you have become a true friend that I can count on for anything. You are the one that, when I think that life has completely shattered around me, reminds me how strong I am. (Plus you have this amazing karmic power which you have passed onto me!)
 
7. I don't know you that well. Frankly we have only talked in person once, however you remind me that I am on the exact right course for me. Your life shows me that there is hope and happiness and that I'm doing everything exactly right. You are a constant guiding light that came into my life at the exact moment that I needed it and I pray will stay for a long time. I don't think it is a coincidence as to how I met you, or the timing of it. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for forging the path that I will follow.
 
8. I pray for you constantly. You are the one person that truly knows me, though I don't know if I have met you yet. I know about God's timing and I know in my heart that it is not time for us to be together, but I do wonder if I have met you! You are my partner, my friend, my lover, my confidant, but not my other half. You cannot be that for me. I have to be myself 100% before I can be anything to you. When I do meet you, and know who you are, I have to be okay being me, not being who you want me to be, and that is what I love the most about you: you will love me for exactly who I am at any given moment, not who I think I should be.
 
9. I love you more than words can describe. I pray for you every day and you are always on my mind. The love I have for you is immeasurable and I yearn to make every moment a wonderful memory. I want everything in the world for you and will do whatever I can to help make your dreams come true, because YOU are my dream come true.
 
10. This is the hardest one for me to write. You are strong; though most of the time you don't feel it. You are beautiful; though most of the time you don't see it. You are smart; though you always think that everyone else knows more and has it all figured out. You can accomplish anything that you set your mind to, and you know that. You don't need to be saved, but you want to be. You love too much, too deeply, for too long, but that passion is what drives you. You are loyal to a fault. You put others ahead of yourself, but you feel selfish, a lot. You are a good person. You WILL change the world, and while you are trying that you will also change yourself.

and...

11. I will say who this is about - AUTOSAVE! Thank you for saving this heartfelt post every few seconds so when stupid me accidentally hits the back button and can't go forward this was not lost!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment