Sunday, July 3, 2011

Soft Spots


Okay generally I don't write about books I read for school. Right, right, mainly because I don't generally read for class, I skim. Well this one I actually read. I'm taking post traumatic stress right now and I took the class because I don't know that much about it. I'm three weeks in and I still don't really know that much, but I read this book and I really enjoyed it. This was a first hand experience with PTSD and with combat experience, both of which were new to me. I was very much educated by this book, plus it was very well written and extremely easy to follow. If you have questions about PTSD or what all is going on in Iraq I would suggest checking this out. I realize this is only one man's experience and it doesn't tell the entire story of the war, but it was really good.

It only gets four out of five because it was for school. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment