Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Writer's Block Challenge: Day 1

Introduce Yourself and Fifteen Interesting Facts
1. I am OBSESSED with Twitter, to the point that on my way back from Ardmore once my phone was dead and I couldn't check Twitter and had a little breakdown.
2. I have recently discovered that if I don't work out every day I feel guilty and icky.
3. I resisted Pinterest, but now am addicted.
4. I have a love/hate relationship with my treadmill.
5. My guilty pleasures are ABC Family original shows.
6. I cannot go into a book store and not spend money.
7. I think Apple/Macintosh/anything starting with "i" is pure evil and cult-like.
8. I think my mp3 player is psychic and knows exactly what I need to hear.
9. I don't hate coffee, but I don't love it, however for the adventure I'm planning I feel like I need to learn to love it.
10. I can do a whole lot of things at once and still know exactly what you said and repeat it back to you.
11. I love, love, love Blue Bloods, but only allow myself to watch it when I am running on the treadmill.
12. I have tried to do Couch 2 5K twice and I have stopped at week 4 both times (though this time I just changed to a different interval training that is working better, so it is still a victory).
13. I sometimes wonder if I was switched at birth (why, yes, yes, I watch way too much television).
14. I have found recently that I really, really, really hate driving. I would enjoy it if I had a new car and I was the only one on the road.
15. My thirtieth birthday absolutely changed my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment