I need to finish Thirty in Thirty (which is looking more like 15 in 60 or something), but here's some randomness instead of paper writing:
1. Where are you right now? on my bed
2. How long until your birthday? 8 months and eleven days
3. Are you better at math or art? depends on what you define as "art" but I'm pretty good at both
4. Who was your 4th grade teacher? Mrs. Pearson for a bit, then Mrs. Crutchfield and Mrs. Thompson
5. Where did you go to pre-school, if you went at all? No preschool
6. Who was the last person to call you? Mom and it was well over 24 hours ago (I love days like this :))
7. Do you own a digital camera? yup, but I need new batteries for it (rechargables suck!)
8. How old is the cellphone you have right now? I got it in May
9. Can you do a handstand? Nope
10. Have you ever had a pet fish? Cornelius!
11. Did you kiss or hug anyone yesterday? Nope, I only saw the people at Chipolte (it was a nice day)
12. Do you think people have any misconceptions about you? Oh yeah
13. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love? I’d rather not
14. When's the last time you flew on a plane? NYC for Thanksgiving in 2005...too long ago! Should be on one in a few weeks for Christmas (again to NYC)
15. Honestly, what's on your mind right now? That I need to go to bed
16. What did you do today? Church, picked up the house, Youth, watched “The Power of Forgiveness” for my online class, wrote a paper, talked to a friend on fb chat, and started another paper
17. What was the last tv show you watched? Tv show? Um…Better with You I think (I watched a couple of movies)
18. What are your plans for tomorrow? Work and class
19. What reminds you of summer? Pool!
20. Do you prefer to watch scary movies alone or with another person? I prefer not to watch scary movies
21. Have you ever seen the tv show "ace of cakes"? Of course, I love Duff!
22. Does it annoy you when people answer questions in a different language? So long as I understand them, no
23. Do your neighbors have any dogs or cats? No idea (is it bad I’ve lived here two years and only know one neighbor?)
24. When are you gonna move away from home? I moved away like 11 years ago
25. Who was the last person you threw out of your life? Um…I don’t know?
26. How many windows are opened on your computer? Round about a bazillion (though I just closed some)
27. What was the last thing you said out loud? Probably something about points at Youth to Chris
28. Is Christmas stressful? Not this year, it’s vacation time!
29. Does it take a lot for you to cry? nope
30. What is making you happy right now? The fact that school is almost out and I get four days of peace and quiet this weekend
31. What are you sick of? Nothing really right now
32. Do you think two people can last forever? Yes I do
33. What is your favorite kind of weather? Not too hot, but hot enough for swimming
34. Would you change yourself for someone? Been there, done that, don’t plan to do it again
35. Are you a loud person? Some say I am
36. Are you ready to get out of this town? I love my Norman! But I am ready for NYC
37. Do you get along with guys or girls better? Guys, totally
38. Do you think you've made a difference in anyone's life? I think so
39. What was the WORST thing that happened to you today? Um, nothing?
40. Has someone ever told you that you have really pretty eyes? Yes…ah Cliff summer after junior year (others have too, but I really remember that one)
41. Who was the last person's voice you heard? Aside from the radio, Chris
42. Are you good at giving directions? Yup, very descriptive
43. Are you waiting for something? To go to bed
44. Who would you allow to read your thoughts for one day? No one, that would be too scary
45. Type a lyric from the song you're listening to? Just listening to the fan
46. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? mom
47. Seven days from now, will you be in a relationship? Highly doubtful, or not a romantic relationship (which I assume is what is meant), I am in lots of other relationships though
48. Are you a happy person? I’m trying
49. Do you think you’ll be married in 10 years? I really hope so
50. Do you currently have a hickey? negative
51. Are you usually wide awake in the morning? never
52. How did you get home today? My car
53. Do you know the last person you were in a car with other than family? I don’t remember the last time I was in the car with someone else?
54. Can you sleep in jeans? Probably so
55. What was something that happened to you in 1990? I got caught cheating on a standardized placement test, but it was not malicious, I didn’t realize it was considered cheating if you were explaining a concept to someone
56. Do you believe that what's meant to be will find its way? totally
57. Everyone has someone for them, right? Not necessarily, but everyone has a destiny that is meant for them, whether that results in a person is a different question
58. Do people ever mistake you for being a different race? Not sure about this one, but I’m certainly not in the same race as my coworkers
59. Do you even KNOW how to do the laundry? Of course, did two loads tonight…do I know how to put it up? Not so sure about that
60. Have you ever been called a punk? I’m sure I have
61. Have you ever gotten in a physical fight with a member of the opposite sex? nope
62. Physics or chemistry? chemistry
63. Have you kissed anyone this past week? nope
64. Do you ever get "good morning" texts from anyone? Not right now
65. When you see new people, do you judge how they look and act? I try not to. I try to remember that everyone has a story
66. Will you be up before 7 a.m. tomorrow? doubtful
67. Without stating the name, say something to someone you dislike? Stop whining!!!!
68. anyone ever told you they love you? yup
69. In one word, how do you feel right now? Like I should be ready to go to sleep (yeah more than one word, deal with it)
70. Ready for kids? Yes, but the timing is not right, right now
71. What's one thing you do when you're mad? cry
72. What are your LEGAL initials? WDN
73. What do you really think of Starbucks Coffee? I love it, when I can afford it
74. Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you? There are a lot of members of the opposite sex that mean a lot to me
75. Does anyone call you by your last name? Sherrie!
76. Are you talkative? yup
77. Do you think before you speak? sometimes
78. How's your heart lately? It is actually really good, quite content
79. Do you think age matters in relationships? I would like to say no, but I cannot get over dating someone that is younger than me (that’s just me, fine if others do it, but not my thing)
80. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you? Yes please!
81. Can you handle constructive criticism? Some days
82. Are you a private person? It depends on the subject, some things I’m very open about some things I’m very guarded about
83. What are your thoughts on the world? Why can’t we all just get along?
84. Do you catch yourself running from situations? I’m trying to get better at it
85. Connection between you and the last person who text messaged you? Very good friend
86. Can you recall the last time you liked someone? Last week: new crush alert!
87. Where is your phone? To my right
88. Are you happy with the way things are going? I actually am
89. Would you ever get a tattoo? nope
90. Do you mind sleeping on the floor? Would rather not
91. Honestly, do you hate the last girl you were talking to in person? nope
92. Spell your name without an E:Wndy Dawn Nwton
93. When you are home alone do you still close the door when you shower? Yes, because I don’t want the dogs to jump in with me
94. What was the last item you bought? Snack after church
95. Do you have any piercings? Ears, two in the left one in the right
96. In the last 24 hours have you done anything you regret? I have no regrets
97. Has a friendship ended recently that you wish had not? I think I’m in the process of a friendship ending and it makes me sad, but it’s just not the same as it used to be and that’s life
98. Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level? Reasonable level
99. Can you watch scary movies? I can watch them, I prefer not to
100. Look out the window, what do you see? Swimming pool and pool toys that need to be deflated (yes I know it is November)
101. Has anyone ever spelled your name wrong? Oh yeah
102. Is your bedroom window open? No bedroom windows, just sliding glass doors
103. Are you drifting away from any friends? I think so
105. Do you believe exes can really ever be "just friends"? yup
106. Who was the last person you called? The mortgage company on the little house Friday
107. What are you excited for? NYC for Christmas!
108. Do you still think of the person you fell hardest for? Yup, though I don’t know that I know who that person is…