Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'm Baaaaack

Okay this is going to be a long story short post and there will be more to come.

Thirty in Thirty:
Well I had all the good intentions in the world, except that I did not take into account the end of the semester and projects, papers and presentations. I'll get back to that. Not to mention it is pretty hard to come up with 30 people that I am actually willing to write about on here. :) I'll keep working on it though! I am about to go on vacation, which means something like 6 hours on a plane, so I will do A LOT of typing.

Here is a little preview of what's to come:

Leigh Anne Tuohy:
Many tears shed

OU vs. Texas Tech:
Happy Birthday Megan!

Christmas:
Why don't I hate you?

Baby Steps Thanksgiving and Christmas:
cooking class and fun gifts

Thanksgiving:
Different, but awesome.

Fire!!!
And I didn't burn the house down!

Mini High School Reunion:
An arrest, old friends and Maybe Baby Daddy?

Bedlam:
Um...interesting, but fun!

A Very Special Birthday:
My favorite five year old

Finals Week:
All nighters? Who'da thought?

Supper Club:
Totally amazing and fun.

Drunken Counseling:
I finally got it!

Downtown in December:
No broken bones!

Secret Santa:
Heartwarming

Tyler's Birthday:
Whoa

CT Youth:
A fun, yet interesting, group of kiddos

Printer/Scanner Rollout and Fresh Paint for the Office:
ARG!!!! No more thirteen hour days for me!

December 21:
How has it been five years?

Grad School, Semester Two: Wrap Up
We'll see how my grades go and what I learned from this semester

Grad School, Semester Three: What's to Come
Schedule, how expensive books are, etc.

The Non Profit:
AAAAHHHHH!!!! It's about to be real!

Vacation!
Thirteen days of pure bliss away from the office with a trip to NYC, one to Ardmore, New Year's Eve, maybe some cleaning and for sure some sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment