Monday, October 11, 2010

Day Two

I'm supposed to be writing a paper for my online class, which I am, and for the record I wrote this last night! I did almost all the days last night, just posting them on the appropriate days!

Ten Days: Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
1. I want to be a writer. I have for as long as I can remember, but never thought I had the talent for it.

2. I want identical twin girls, have since I was 6.

3. I want to be a mother more than anything in the world.

4. I LOVE grad school! I can hardly believe I am saying this.

5. I am really independent, but totally scatterbrained and need someone to remind me to do the things that I can live without doing (laundry, oil changes, you know practical stuff)

6. I tend to get lost in relationships. I think I am in a “drought” to keep me from doing this again. I need to be 100% certain of “me” before I fall in love again.

7. I am a fixer, which is a double edge sword. I have to learn I can’t fix people, just myself. I want to fix everyone and take their cares away, but who would I be if I didn’t go through all I did? It’s not fair of me to take away those things from someone else.

8. I have a lot of friends (there is evidence in the number I have on facebook, which, by the way, I know every single one, I don’t just go around adding people to look popular). Those friends come from all kinds of different eras in my life. They all mean the world to me. I have always been this way. I can remember birthday parties when I was in elementary school when no one would know each other: this friend from school, that friend from dance, this friend from forever ago, etc. My birthday party this past summer is evidence that I am exactly the same way. I like it like that. I makes me feel more well rounded.

9. I will change the world. Sound like a lofty goal, huh? Not a goal for me, just a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment