Thursday, October 21, 2010

I Hate the Ice Cream Truck

Really, I do. My coworkers got to hear this today.



The ice cream truck "Summer Song" or something like that goes through my neighborhood ALL THE TIME! I hate everything about it! The truck is icky looking and should be prettier if children are going up to it, it just looks dirty. The guys in the truck are usually equally as creepy. And don't even get me started on the song! I HATE THAT SONG! It is possibly the most annoying thing in the entire world!

I have posted some serious stuff lately so I thought I'd lighten it up a bit with a silly rant. If you are an ice cream truck driver, love an ice cream truck driver, or just love the ice cream truck, I'm sorry this offended you, but no one has ever said I'm not honest! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love Ice Cream Trucks! However, I don't eat from them or have kids so maybe it is just a fun nostalgia for me.

    ReplyDelete