Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A New Ten Day Challenge: Day Four: Favorite TV Program

Not as easy. I have two that are off the air:




Sex and the City – anything about NYC makes me happy, plus it is encouraging to see that other people’s dating lives are as insane as mine!



Dawson’s Creek – I started watching this my senior year of high school, when I watch reruns it is seriously like visiting old friends (I know, I’m a nerd, deal with it)

And three that are on air:



One Tree Hill – surprisingly I didn’t start watching this regularly until about the fifth season, at which point I became obsessed.



Glee – I was in show choir, though I didn’t sing, so clearly I love this show (plus I LOVE MATTHEW MORRISON)



How I Met Your Mother – my mom watched this show since the beginning and I bought her a couple of seasons for Christmas in the past, but I never watched it until last December, at which point I fell in love and became obsessed (I might use that word too much). I would seriously marry Ted Mosby.

No comments:

Post a Comment