Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A New Ten Day Challenge: Day Three: Favorite Movie

Easy one! Serendipity




I first discovered Serendipity 3 in the movie One Fine Day (another favorite). This one was natural. The tag line to this movie is “destiny with a sense of humor.” I am a big believer in signs, as much as I pretend not to be, so this movie was right up my alley. I think I saw this one on the big screen three or four times (maybe more). It came out in 2001 and I went to a preview at the Union at OU the Monday after 9-11. There is a pan of the NYC skyline, including the Twin Towers, the entire audience gasped. Needless to say by the time the movie actually came out that scene had been changed. The soundtracks from One Fine Day and Serendipity are my study/paper writing music.

No comments:

Post a Comment