Monday, April 18, 2011

Thirty Days: Day 6

favorite super hero and why

I'm not big on the super heroes, never really have been. The only super hero movies that I have seen are a couple of Batman movies and that's just because Val Kilmer and George Clooney are hot. That being said a new super hero has entered my radar recently: Spider Man.

I've already written on this subject, so go check that out here. I guess Spider Man gets to be my favorite by default. I also know that I want to see that show again and would love to be at the premiere (if there are any readers out there that could hook that up for me well just let me know!)

Here are a couple of youtube videos from the show.

The first is the promotional video for the production:



And the second is from the Late Show with Reeve Carney, TV Carpio and Jennifer Damiano performing Rise Above, an amazing song from the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment