Sunday, May 29, 2011

Movie Challenge: Day 1

the best movie you saw during the last year


The Social Network

Anyone who knows me is aware that I am facebook obsessed. I jumped on this little bandwagon in 2005 after some persuading from my friend Jenna. I am happy to say that I had an account with THEfacebook, not just facebook, and I remember when it was only available to those who had university email accounts. I had a facebook account long before I had a myspace and that was a pretty short lived little venture.

As for the movie, I loved it. It was interesting to see somewhat how this silly little website that catches most of my attention during the day came to be. And yes Mark Zuckerberg if you break up with your girlfriend I am available!

Leaving you with a funny:


No comments:

Post a Comment