Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Posts

I am getting the feeling the movie challenge isn't particularly entertaining people. (Maybe I should have done it AFTER the guy challenge!) At any rate I'm going to keep doing it (mainly because half of them are written and all of them have movies assigned to them), however I have some new posts that I'm throwing around in my head. The last week and a half have been, well, a challenge. These days have been emotional and exhausting and amazing all at the same time and I am excited to write about some of them, but it's going to take a little bit. Never fear loyal readers there will be more entertaining stuff besides just the fluff coming soon! (I haven't written a "real" post since May 15...wow! Just wait, it will be worth it, I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment