Monday, June 20, 2011

I Go Back...

At some point I'll scan all the pictures, but for now I'm just going to post the messages on the back of dance pictures from high school. I'll leave off the names, but see if you recognize writing any of them and comment if you do!

Sophomore Homecoming:
Wendy
Bitch
Love ya

Sophomore Winter Ball (Winter Ball was a REALLY hard night for all of us :( ) and Prom:
No one wrote anything besides names :(

Junior Homecoming:
Wendy-
He buddy baby! How ya' doing? You're the bestest, girlfriend! Don't ya' ever forget me! I love ya' lots!

Junior Winter Ball:
Wendy-
hey sweety! Good luck w/Barry! Thanks for being there. -<3- always

Wendy,
Hey girl, thanks for everything this year. Stay in touch I'll more help. Stay sweet, and Keep Barry in line. Have a great year.
Lylas

to: Wendy
Hey! Hope you like the picture too bad we aren't together anymore! Oh, well I got Jared I'm happy! Good luck w/Barry!!!
-<3- ya
Stay Sweet

2: Wendy N.
Hey sweetie! This year hasn't been that bad, actually it's been really good. Anyway, guess I'll go! Bye!
<3 - ya

Wendy,
I hope things work out for the best. If you need me I'm here.
<3

Junior Prom:
Wendy,
Well I'm finally going to leave you. Try to have fun without me. I know you'll miss my yelling in Guard. I'm just glad we aren't fighting over guys anymore. Come visit me sometime!
<3

Wendy,
Here's a memory for you. I'm not having a creative thought, but oh well. It's been real (saying of the day)!
<3 ya

Wendi, (***not spelled wrong, it was my preferred spelling!***)
hey girl, well we survived our first prom. was I the only one who thought that the prom was very shitty!?! Anyway always remember
Boys
r
Stupid
Lylas

Senior Homecoming (we were so not into homecoming!)
To-Wendy
Hey Senior, Have fun this year it'll count Later
<3-

Senior Winter Ball:
Wendy,
I can't believe your graduating! The dance wasn't that bad! If I was w/Jeff & your were w/Michael it would have been better!
Love always

Wendy,
giving you a picture of me and another girls kinda weird anyway take the picture smile and thanx for being with me
Love

Wendy
Hey yo
Its been great knowin ya

to: Wendy
hey girl! stay sweet & remember me when you go to college. :)
<3 ya

Senior Prom:
Wendy-
You were one of the first people I met at Ardmore. Thank you for being so sweet & giving me a great friend!
<3

Wendy-
Sweetie, you've been there for me and with me longer than anybody else. If I ever get famous, you'll have so much blackmail on me! Thanx for everything. I luv you so much.
-<3-

Wendy,
You suck, have fun at OU and be rich.
<3

2: Wendy
hey! What's up? not much here! You have fun being outta school & I'll try to have fun the next 3 yrs!

Wendy,
g'day!
Here's the pic!
Thanks for being a great friend, I really appreciate it.

Wendy-
Hey girl! It's been so fun getting to know you better this year. Group just isn't going to be the same next year w/o all you guys. Have fun next year!

Wendy,
Hey yo Have fun in life. loosin up a little you will have a whole lot more fun
<3-ya
(yeah, still working on that one! :))

Wendy,
It's been fun in Color Guard miss ya next year! <3-ya

Wendy,
Have fun at college! Don't get in too much trouble! You've been a great friend!

Senior Pictures:
Wendy-
Girl, we have been through so much together! It's a miracle we're still speaking! :) I love you and don't you ever forget it!

Wendy-
Hey girl! Can you believe this is our last year at AHS? Well enjoy the rest of the year. Don't study too hard! Remember Cancun!
<3

Wendy,
Good luck in life. Be proud of yourself and always remember your friends!

Wendy-
Well let's recap... Band trips! UGH! Bahamas! Woooo! Well, I guess it's been semi-productive. have fun @ OU next year. We may just have to meet up & shop sometime! No klepto there, though! <3

Well that's all for this little trip down memory lane! I hope you enjoyed. If you might be one of these people hopefully you laughed. If I didn't know you then, hopefully you laughed really hard! (and yes they were all hearts not less than threes, since that didn't exist WAY back then!)

No comments:

Post a Comment