Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Movie Challenge: Day 18

a movie that you wish more people would’ve seen

happythankyoumoreplease


Before last December I had never seen an episode of How I Met Your Mother. I recorded a movie on Lifetime and the beginning of an episode was caught at the end of the movie so I watched it. I loved it. While we were in NYC I watched it every time it was on and we were in the hotel. Funny side note, my mom has watched it from the beginning and I even bought her a couple of seasons for Christmas a few years ago.
 
I have now watched every episode and I LOVE Ted Mosby! Well I love them all, but especially Ted. I am a fan on facebook and one night last March they posted that Josh Radnor (Ted on the show) had just written, directed and starred in this movie. I was set to be in Tulsa for the weekend for a class and looked to see if it was playing anywhere. Well I live in Oklahoma, so of course it wasn't. I did, however, see that someone mentioned they watched it on movies2k.com, so I popped over to the website and watched it.
 
It is a really good movie and I highly recommend you check it out. It is an interesting storyline that you kind of have to see to understand, but overall it is great and I wish it would have come to theaters so more people would get to see it!




No comments:

Post a Comment