Sunday, June 12, 2011

Movie Challenge: Day 15

a character who you can relate to the most



Something Borrowed


 
I loved this book when I first read it last summer, though I ended up loving Something Blue better! I don't think I relate to this book as much as Emily Giffin's Love the One You're With, but I definitely relate to Rachel from Borrowed. At the beginning of the movie/book she is at her 30th birthday party and her best friend is kind of a brat (I've always had a friend that acts like this through my life, do I have one now? hmmmm ;)). She is single, her best friend is getting married, and she should have been with the guy that her best friend is engaged to. From there craziness ensues and there is a lot of drama, but in the end (at least of the second book) everyone ends up happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment