Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Movie Challenge: Day 17

a movie you watch when you’re in a bad mood

The Last Supper
 
If you have not seen this movie I HIGHLY recommend you check it out! I love, love, love this movie and always did in high school too. I honestly don't remember how I heard about it (but I blame Katie, all my good movie choices in high school seemed to come from her!). It is a DARK comedy. The general plot includes five very liberal graduate students who live together and invite people with opposing viewpoints over to dinner in order to try to change their opinions. If the person does not agree with them, they kill them, with poison in the form of wine. Happy, huh? It really is a great movie and has Cameron Diaz, Bill Paxton, Ron Perlman, Charles Durning, and Mark Harmon (yum!) in it.
 
If you have a day that you are mad at the world, check this movie out!

No comments:

Post a Comment