Monday, June 20, 2011

Movie Challenge: Day 23

favorite animation

Lilo and Stitch

 
I loved this movie before I saw it. So much so I even went to Hawaii to see it the day it came out! Well that might be a slight exaggeration, however I was in Hawaii when it came out and I did see it opening day at a theatre on Waikiki Beach. We just happened to be going on vacation there that week, but it worked out quite well! We missed the premiere by one day. :( We got there Wednesday and the premiere was Tuesday.
 
As the years have gone by the movie has come to mean more to me. My future career involves working with kids without families and that's what Stitch was!
 
You cannot forget the line: "Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten."
 
Or this one: "This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

No comments:

Post a Comment